fonts: larger or smaller

This blog has moved to another location: http://blog.zaimbakar.com.
Please update any bookmarks.

Thank you.

4/04/2004 07:23:00 PM

NS: A total and absolute disaster?

I've been reading a lot of blogs and articles such as this and this and more I can't remember where. I say the first Malaysian National Service is a total and absolute disaster. Don't give me excuses like it's just the first one, or it's only a trial. The point is that they should've been more prepared, should've done a little more research like reviewing other countries' equivalents, et cetera.

Or at least, they should have prepared the trainees first. I think all of this is still too much of a sudden suprise. They could've done a short seminar or talk where NS officials visit schools and explain stuff. Maybe they did, but I didn't remember my sister talking about it.

Yes, my sister is in the NS. And she's sleeping alone in her dorm because 3 of her room mates never came. So much for the "kerana dipaksa" motto.

Trackbacks - 0 trackbacks

Click here for trackbacks.