fonts: larger or smaller

This blog has moved to another location: http://blog.zaimbakar.com.
Please update any bookmarks.

Thank you.

5/16/2004 04:13:00 PM

Opening text for zlah.com

zlah.com is a place where I host my personal web projects.

I find myself spending more time building, updating and taking care of this site rather than doing other work that are more obligatory in nature. Such work include undertakings passed via my self-appointed athenaeum (e.g. my college), my participation in the socio-economic macrocosm (e.g. my freelance design/animation/development work) and other pointless resource consuming exploits.

Pointless, because those are exploits that are not entirely of my own sake and doing. More obligatory in nature, yes, but only in regards of preconceived responsibilities and notions drawn up by irrelevant societal prescripts. At least, irrelevant to me.

Filed in:

Trackbacks - 0 trackbacks

Click here for trackbacks.